[TYPO3-RTE] Table properties: removeItems doesn't work

Florian Seirer florian.seirer at tirol.gv.at
Mon Oct 20 10:41:02 CEST 2008

Hi list!

I'm trying to remove the em units from all the table property windows since
my editors don't know what em means anyway. This works for the table
creation dialogue, but the other dialogues like table properties, cell
properties or row properties somehow seem to ignore these settings:

RTE.default {
    buttons {
      table {
        properties {
          widthUnit.removeItems = em
          heightUnit.removeItems = em
        }
      }
      rowproperties {
        properties {
          widthUnit.removeItems = em
          heightUnit.removeItems = em
        }
      }
      cellproperties {
        properties {
          widthUnit.removeItems = em
          heightUnit.removeItems = em
        }
      }
    }
  }
}

And not only that, "em" is set as default value instead of default.
Am I doing something wrong or is this a bug?
I'm using rtehtmlarea v1.7.5 on TYPO3 4.2.1, by the way...

Regards,
Florian