[TYPO3-RTE] Add more as one CSS Class to an Link

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Sun Oct 12 03:10:21 CEST 2008

Hi Stefano,

> if i define a text in RTE as an email adress, RTE convert this intern to the
> TYPO3 own <link>-Tag: <link foo.bar at example.com - email "Open the
> Mailapplication">foo.bar at example.com</link>.
>
> This <link>-Tag will be convert for the FE output to:
> <a class="email" title="Open the Mailapplication"
> href="mailto:foo.bar at example.com">foo.bar(at)example.com</a>
>
> How it is possible to get two CSS classes in there?
> e.g. class="email emailIcon"
>
> I hope i asked in the right List

I think you did.

I thought that if you would configure your classes with the
RTE.classesAnchor array, it should work. But it does not!

And I think that there is more than one bug here.

1. There is a problem with the RTE transformation on the way to the
database. I posted an issue in the bugtracker and a patch for this. So,
  with this patch, if you now add two class names on the class attribute
of an <a> tag using text mode, it will be honoured and rendered in the
FE. This will soon be submitted to core list.

2. But the RTE does not insert the two classes. So, I think there is
also a problem in the RTE link dialogue, at least in trunk. I need to
investigate this further.