[TYPO3-RTE] Add more as one CSS Class to an Link

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Sun Oct 12 01:14:24 CEST 2008

I use multiple classes in one class attribute very often and I never had
a problem with IE6 or 7 ignoring one of the classes.
Have a look at the html code of  https://www.learnmusic-online.com/ ...
You will find class attributes like this one all over the place:
They work flawlessly in IE6 and 7. If only one attribute would be
ignored the whole page layout would go havok because all the tiles on
the page are floats and the class attributes control their sizes and
positions.

Cheers,
Jörg.