[TYPO3-RTE] HTMLArea 1.7.5 and colors

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Thu Oct 9 04:17:16 CEST 2008

Hi Chris,

> My question is : is there any way to insert colors with a span tag while
> keeping the RTE insert b/strong and i/em tags ?

I have committed to trunk (therefore for inclusion in TYPO3 4.3) a new
version of the TYPO3Color extension that will make all browsers use span
tag to insert colour. It also allows to set/unset colour to any element
(using style attribute) when the cursor is positioned inside the element
or when the element is selected through the status bar at the bottom of
the RTE editing area, similar to the way the text style drop-down works.

See: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=7875