[TYPO3-RTE] Link in a table

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Sun Oct 5 13:52:58 CEST 2008

Hi Stan and Martin :-)
Stanislas Rolland wrote:
> Martin Keller a écrit :
>>
>> TS:
>> lib.parseFunc_RTE.externalBlocks.table.HTMLtableCells.default >
>> lib.parseFunc_RTE.externalBlocks.table.HTMLtableCells.default.stdWrap.parseFunc
>> =< lib.parseFunc
>
> What is this for?

I suppose Martin tries to avoid the p that is wrapped around the
contents of each table cell by default configuration in
css_styled_content lib.parseFuncRTE. But he does it wrong.
The original version says:
	table.HTMLtableCells {
		default.callRecursive=1
		addChr10BetweenParagraphs=1
	}
@Martin: By unsetting the default.callRecursive = 1 you prevent the
content of table cells to be parsed at all, including links, and they
NEED to be parsed.

The following configuration allows you to keep the paragraphs your
editors might have inserted deliberately while no extra paragraphs will
be added:

lib.parseFuncRTE.externalBlocks.table.HTMLtableCells {
   // No unwanted paragraphs
   addChr10BetweenParagraphs >
   // parse the contents of table cells recursively
   default.callRecursive=1
   // Using lib.parseFunc instead of lib.parseFuncRTE if you want
   table.HTMLtableCells.default.stdWrap.parseFunc =< lib.parseFunc

}

Hope that helps, have a nice rest of the weekend, Uschi