[TYPO3-RTE] Automatic word clean?

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Fri Nov 28 18:17:03 CET 2008

Hello Christopher,

Try something like this

RTE.default {
  enableWordClean = 1
  enableWordClean.HTMLparser < 1
  enableWordClean.HTMLparser {
     allowTags = b,i,u,a,img,br,div,center,pre,font,hr,sub,sup,p,strong,em,li,ul,ol,
//
     blockquote,strike,span,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,acronym,cite,abbr,address,caption,table,tr,td,col,colgr,tbody,th,thead,tfoot
     denyTags = meta,title
     noAttrib = table,tr,td
  }
}

Then you also get rid of attributes in tables (widht etc). You can clean
away attribs on any tags.

I use it because of Word 2007 saves meta and title when you past.

> Hi guys,
>
> my RTE is working fine so far:
> On saving an element it keeps and throws out exactly what I want.
> But if the user pastes in some content (e.g. from MS Word) all styles
> stay
> in (at least until he saves the element).
> Is there a way to parse the inserted content right when it is
> inserted?
> I mean an automatic "Word clean on paste".
> Because now the user sees his content and maybe styles it.
> And this design is not the way it will look like, when he has a look
> at the
> FE.
> Regards
>
> Christopher