[TYPO3-RTE] backgroundcolor doesn't change

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Wed Nov 19 14:30:00 CET 2008

Same problem here (T3 4.2.3, RTE 1.7.7)

In FireFox nothing happens at all.
In IE the background color is shown but is not written to db when saving.

I allowed additional inline elements in EM and also allowed the font tag
and the font style attribute in TSconfig. font tags are generally
possible now (e.g. "color" for the font foreground color). But not luck
with the background color style attribute.

Stanislas, do you read this? Any ideas?

Cheers, Jörg.