[TYPO3-RTE] Width of the RTE-editing-window in not-fullsreen-mode

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Fri Nov 14 02:35:41 CET 2008

Hi Christopher,

> Now I have a question as kind of follow-up:
> I wanted to set this option, so that I could give the text in the RTE
> exactly the same width as it has in the frontend of the website.
>
> Now that I can do this in standard-mode already, I do not need the maximized
> mode (which I till now used for that purpose) any more.
>
> Is there a way to hide the button "Open RTE in Fullscreen"?

Good question, I am not sure, but I think not. I suppose it would have
to an option of Page TSConfig TCEFORM.

But given your objective, I think you could set
TCEFORM....RTEfullScreenWidth = the number of pixels you want

Of course, it would be kind of useless to use the button, because you
would get the same width.

Otherwise, I think this would be a feature request for the bugtracker.

Regards,
Stan