[TYPO3-RTE] Setting a mount page needs rte?

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Sat Nov 8 22:37:19 CET 2008

Georg Ringer kirjoitti:
> Hi,
>
> I am just trying the tinyrte

seems that you mean tinymce_rte because you have made a bug report
concerning tinymce_rte.
> Extension key "rtehtmlarea" was NOT loaded! (t3lib_extMgm::extPath)" in
> Is there a need for the RTE in the popup?

no, only one RTE should be used in BE - apparently a bug in browsing
links, because linking to normal pages works.

Tell exactly in which conditions you get that.
I tested by setting a page as mount page and creating Link with RTE to
that page - no error.

If that is not in normal BE editing situation, this is apparently a
problem with some plugin.