[TYPO3-RTE] Is it possible to deny one special css-attribut inside a style-tag?

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Mar 18 18:59:48 CET 2008

Stanislas Rolland schrieb:
> Christopher a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> let's say I have the following output from RTE:

>> Is it then possible to deny only the part "left: xx px;" for tables
>> inside the style-tag?
>>
>> (Background: It seems not to be possible to display a table centered
>> in IE. A solution I found working is to use "Dynamic properties". But
>> these only work, if there is no value for "left" inside the style-tag.)
>>
> No, currently, RTE transformation may be configured to remove the style
> attribute, but not specific properties inside the style attribute.

IIRC there is an extension that does some CSS filtering. But it it doesn't
epand the shorthand properties (like border => border-width,
border-top-width etc), so it's of limited use.

I usually try to stick with classes but some properties must be set with
the style attributes (by the RTE). Sadly the result is unwanted style info
from copy'n'paste. So such a CSS parser would be great.

Masi