[TYPO3-RTE] Tableproperties: How can I display the selector box for css-classes?

Christopher Chrissitopher at gmx.de
Sat Mar 15 21:16:02 CET 2008

Hi Stanislas,

no problem with the cache, I know about it.

I got the field, but therefor I have to activate blockstylelabel and
blockstyle in the User-TSConfig using:
addToList(blockstylelabel, blockstyle, chMode, .......)
(WHY???)

The result is that the users gets this dropdownbox in thetableproperties.
OK.

BUT he also gets the blockstyle-box in the RTE.
How can I prevent this?

Christopher

"Stanislas Rolland" <typo3 at sjbr.ca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1205611655.14228.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...
Christopher a écrit :
> They are:
>
> table.rahmen {
>  border-collapse: collapse;
>  border-color: black;
>  margin: auto;
> }
>
> table.rahmen td {
>  ...}
>
> table.kein_rahmen {
>  ....}
>
> Another question: Where should this dropdown-box appear?
> Is it a new box in the dialogue you can see in the screenshot I posted?

Yes, it will appear in an additional fieldset.

Try to clear your browser cache.