[TYPO3-RTE] Tableproperties: How can I display the selector box for css-classes?

Christopher Chrissitopher at gmx.de
Sat Mar 15 17:55:26 CET 2008

Hi Stanislas,

thanks for the fast response.

I tried this in typo3 4.1.6 as well as in 4.2.0, but there is no difference.
This is what I see:
http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/9100/tablepropertiesmq5.jpg

I have now set

RTE.default {
 #disableAlignmentFieldsetInTableOperations = 0
 disableSpacingFieldsetInTableOperations = 0
 #disableColorFieldsetInTableOperations = 0
 disableLayoutFieldsetInTableOperations = 0
 disableBordersFieldsetInTableOperations = 0
}

But I would prefer to simply have one selector-box in which the editor can
choose either "with_border" or "without_border".

Christopher

"Stanislas Rolland" <typo3 at sjbr.ca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1205595143.2319.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...
Christopher a écrit :
> Hello together,
>
> I want to configure the RTE so that my editors can choose from 2 classes
> for the tables:
> One with border and one without.
>
> The problem is that I do not see a box in which this could be selected: In
> the menu "tableproperties" there is only the "description" with the fields
> "title" and "summary".
>
> How can I get the selector there?

Set the list of allowed classes with

RTE.default.buttons.blockstyle.tags.table.allowedClasses = list-of-classes