[TYPO3-RTE] css used by RTE HtmlArea - is there any cache ?

Chris chris at oblady.com
Thu Jun 5 10:52:33 CEST 2008

Hello,

this is something I deal with for a long time now :
when I work on a specific stylesheet used by the RTE, I have to rename
it and change this line according to the css name :

example : my css is named rte.css
in page TS Config, I have this :
RTE.default.contentCSS=fileadmin/templates/rte.css

if I modify rte.css by adding a new style, I usually do this : rename
the css like rte2.css

+ modify TS Config :
RTE.default.contentCSS=fileadmin/templates/rte2.css

If I don't, the changes don't take effect in the RTE

Is there a way to avoid this, or is there a cache I could clear
specifically for this ?

thanx,

Chris
chris at oblady.com