[TYPO3-RTE] Problems with features in 4.2 (link)

Bianca Geisler bianca.geisler at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 4 19:16:27 CEST 2008

Hello,

I created an admin user, without any page TSconfig for RTE. But the title
attribute is still missing.
In TYPO3 version 4.1.1 and htmlArea version 1.5.2, "target", "open in
window" and "title" used to be on the top of the popup window. In the new
version, "target" and "open in window" are at the bottom of the popup
window, but unfortunately, I have no "title" field anymore...

Regards,
Bianca

Betreff: Re: [TYPO3-RTE] Problems with features in 4.2 (link)

Hi Bianca

> - There is no such thing as a title attribute for links created in RTE
> anymore! In former versions there was an appropriate field to fill it in.
Is
> it only a matter of configuration?

The title attribute should be there. No configuration option is
available to disable this attribute.