[TYPO3-RTE] CSS classes for table rows

Florian Seirer florian.seirer at tirol.gv.at
Wed Jul 30 17:00:17 CEST 2008

Thanks for your answer.
Unfortunately, it didn't change anything after I put your code into the
page TS config.

When I try to define a class in the "Row properties" window, the select
box for the class value is disabled, while the value is set to "default".
After I write the class manually to the tr tag in the html view, I can
choose between "default" and "undefined" in the row properties window.

I tried that with version 1.5.2 and 1.5.6 and the YAML-TV-Package, IYKWIM.

Regards,
Florian