[TYPO3-RTE] Is there a past as plain text, like in FCK or do I have to entryHTMLparser_db ?

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Thu Jul 3 20:02:53 CEST 2008

Hell Daniel,

As discussed, the first solution that I consider is to enable the button "RemoveFormat" which allows
to clean a selection or the whole text from Word formating.

I you consider doing the way tinyMCE does you should add a new button to the RTE.

http://tinymce.moxiecode.com/example_full.php?example=true

Here is an example how is it possible to add a new button:

http://typo3.org/extensions/repository/view/rtehtmlarea_dummyplugin/1.0.1/

cheers,

Fabien