[TYPO3-RTE] Freeing <li> lists of p-tags

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 11:48:27 CEST 2008

 Add one of the following lines to your TS-Setup field:

  # this will remove the complete <p> tag from all news content elements
plugin.tt_news {
  general_stdWrap {

      parseFunc.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.nonWrappedTag >

    }

  }

  # this will remove the complete <p> tag from ALL content elements
lib.parseFunc_RTE.nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines.nonWrappedTag >

  # This will remove the <p class="bodytext"> wrap from subheader, author
and links

  plugin.tt_news {

    # unset general_stdWrap

    general_stdWrap >

    displayList {

      # add a wrap to the subheader

      subheader_stdWrap.wrap = <p>|</p>
    }

http://ben.vantende.net/t3docs/tt-news/page/27/
Which is tt_news manual in the TER. Better to read the TER version which is
the latest one

Cheers.