[TYPO3-RTE] Sizing Caption text in HTMLarea

Denis Bilodeau denis at ubitext.com
Fri Jan 18 21:18:42 CET 2008

I would wish to be able to resize the Caption text in HTMLarea:

- At the minimum, through the website with some template TS
- Better, with a PageTS config
- Even better, with having a sizing button in the RTE next to Capiton
- Ideally, being able to apply a paragraph style to it, either through
   the whole site or again, with a button in the RTE.

Through much exploration of the doc, I have not been able to locate the
relevant info.

Whichever solution will make me happy and grateful!

Cheers,
Denis