[TYPO3-RTE] my text is not underlined

Darko Jr. Gonzalez jkokino at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 12:37:32 CET 2008

Hello

I entered RTE.default.showButtons = * in Page TSConfig for one
particular page and the editor showed me all the buttons. But I cant get
to underline my text. I actually select it, hit CTRL+U, it is
underlined, but then the <u></u> tag is stripped in the frontend and
this text is not underlined. I am puzzled why bolding or making the same
text italic works, and when I try to underline it, it doesnt work. I
dont see anything in my CSS either that could be stopping it from being
underlined..

Thanks for looking

Regards
Darko