[TYPO3-RTE] How to enter   in RTE on Macintosh

Joerg Wagner news.netfielders.de at digilog.de
Sat Dec 20 21:08:10 CET 2008

Hello Tapio,

I am watching your postings for quite some time now and I feel strangely
touched by your frequent unsolicited promotion of the RTE that you are
personally supporting. What would you say if there was a newsgroup for
tinymce and Stanislas would answer any requests there with publicity for
rtehtmlarea? Wouldn't that be a bit offending? Don't you think?

Now, about your solution:
As other people have said before - I will not switch the RTE that I am
using, that I have thoroughly configured and that is deeply integrated
into all of my projects just because some little glitch shows up. This
will happen every now and then. It will happen to rtehtmlarea and it
will happen to tinymce.

Don't get me wrong. I appreciate any help I get from anybody here. It's
just that I have a feeling that your solution is somewhat self-serving
and that it is not a big help to me or to anybody else on this list.

Cheers, Jörg.