[TYPO3-RTE] Automatic word clean?

Christopher Christopher at temporaryforwarding.com
Thu Dec 4 13:51:05 CET 2008

Hi Stan,

"Stanislas Rolland" <typo3 at sjbr.ca> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1228255773.4864.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...
> Christopher,
>>>
>>> Remapping works for the following:
>>> h1.remap = h3
>>> h2.remap = h3
>>>
>>> But not for
>>> h1.remap = b
>>>
>> I did not look into the code, but it may well be that the parser does not
>> remap block elements onto inline elements.
>
> I was wrong. This remapping is working fine for me.
that is good to hear.

Thanks for investigating all this!

I now tried it on another host with a new installation of TYPO3.

It does not work for me either (IE and FF).

I don't know, but I think that the problem might be in the configuration of
my operating system (which is Windows XP). It somehow must have to do with
some setting on my PC.

I will go on testing it with another one...

Still any clues from your side?

Christopher