[TYPO3-RTE] Table in Unordered List

Uschi Renziehausen typo3news at otherone.de
Tue Dec 2 19:21:07 CET 2008

Hi Tapio,

>> 1) Are you using the same TYPO3 versions?
>
> apparently not I tested with Typo3 4.1 and Ushi apparently 4.2.x
> That might have some Typo3 related default config differencies but if
> all needed has been reset the difference should not then affect.

While I am in doubt whether or not different RTEs make a lot of
difference (I am an rtehtmlarea addict, because you can really make it a
html editor with all tags at hand and a nifty class handling + a quite
comfortable table editor including zebra tables), but I am absolutely
sure that the central htmlparser has changed from 4.1 to 4.2, especially
when dealing with block elements. In 4.2 you can have p AND div elements
and the whole thing is a lot more reasonable.

Prosit, Uschi