[TYPO3-RTE] is it now possible to use &get parameters in internal links?

stefano cecere scecere at krur.com
Tue Dec 2 18:42:00 CET 2008

ciao Stan

i am discovering that this behaviour is really "strange"

if you want to make a content with a link to the RSS of the site, for example with an image and text linking to :

http://www.mysite.com/index.php?id=news&type=100

you can't!!!
it keep converting the link as "yellow error" link..

(i am using typo3 4.2.3)

are the only option to keep link parameters fo internal link to add (manually)
rtekeep="1" or to make it an HTML content ?

thanks!
stefano