[TYPO3-RTE] Table in Unordered List

Erik Svendsen erik at linnearad.no
Tue Dec 2 13:23:28 CET 2008

Hello Tapio,

> Erik Svendsen
>
>>> trying that for nested tables didn't help
>>>
>> Why using nested tables!
>>
> I know but email clients support poorly or not at all CSS
>
> and I have a layout based on tables for newsletters.

Agree in that, also using table based layout for newsletter. But I haven't
had the need for nesting tables in RTE.

Else, this page gives a really good view of what works and not in newsletters,
http://www.campaignmonitor.com/css/

I have also experienced that turn of css_styled_content, and use styles.content
and content combined with ts transformation instead of ts_css transformation
makes the newsletter more happy. As you may see with this example http://fiskeriforum.no/index.php?id=578,
nested tables work but not tables inside list.

WBR,
Erik Svendsen
www.linnearad.no