[TYPO3-RTE] Table in Unordered List

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at xetpoint.fi
Mon Dec 1 17:56:37 CET 2008

Erik Svendsen
>> trying that for nested tables didn't help
>>

> Why using nested tables!

I know but email clients support poorly or not at all CSS

and I have a layout based on tables for newsletters.

Anyway I got correct result putting nonWrappedTag as empty here

     nonTypoTagStdWrap.encapsLines {
         encapsTagList = div,p,pre,h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,dt,hr
         nonWrappedTag =
         innerStdWrap_all.ifBlank =

     }

nonWrappedTag = p
broke table layout adding before p-tägs

this way
align="left"> </p><table class="table_ajankohtaista"
style="background-color: white; width: 285px;" border="0"
cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><p>