[TYPO3-RTE] DTD of the RTE's document

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Fri Aug 29 18:54:13 CEST 2008

Hi!

Has the document any DTD? I'm asking because certain feature of the IE7
only work with a DTD.

In particular the conditional attributes of CSS.

*[lang|=en] { color: red }

This works only after if I add a DTD to the file. eg

"http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd">

But I couldn't get it working in the RTE.

My goal is to have a visual representation of the language in the RTE.

Masi

PS: I'm still wondering how the user can remove the language without
having to remove the text that has been tagged.