[TYPO3-RTE] Configuring the removeformat button

Stanislas Rolland typo3 at sjbr.ca
Tue Aug 26 20:30:18 CEST 2008

Christian Lerrahn a écrit :
> Hi,
> I want to configure my RTE so that it allows for font tags but strips
> them when I click the "removeformat" button and select Word mode. Is
> that possible?

You can configure the RTE to allow font tags.

They may be stripped out using the Remove format button with the HTML
format option. The MS Word format option will not remove font tags. This
is not currently configurable. But you can check both options.

If you wish to remove font tags when copying from Word, you may use the
enableWordClean option with a parser configuration that will remove font
tags (it will have to be a parser configuration different from the one
used by the proc option as you want to keep font tags on the way the
database).