[TYPO3-RTE] block style drop down vs buttons

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Mon Aug 25 15:07:03 CEST 2008

Hi!

Since 4.2 the buttons for alignment may use classes instead of attributes.

How can I use them in the RTE without showing them in the block style
drop down? I don't use showTagFreeClasses and I don't have the alignment
classes listed in classes.blockstyle.div,  yet they are shown.

I don't like to have the same feature twice. Once as drop down option
and once as button.

The same applies to the table (cell) properties. As alignment is set via
classes, I don't want them to appear in the class drop down.

Question: When I use tag selectors in CSS, is there any point in
configuring classes.blockstyle.*?

Masi