[TYPO3-RTE] tinyrte makes filelink urs ABSOLUTE as the url you are accessing the backend at, how to make RELATIVE?

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Fri Sep 21 15:37:13 CEST 2007

I have typo3 4.1.2 and a local installation of tinyrte 1.6.6.

When I use the editor, and insert a link (highlight some text, choose
link icon, use the browser, choose FILE tab, choose a file, then the
test looks like a link in the editor...)

it makes the filelink absolute. that would be ok, except that we are
accessing the site for a different url than will be used when it goes live.

how can i force the links to be relative? Ive tried changing
config.absRefPrefix but that doesnt seem to do what I want it to.

In the RTE API it seems to indicate that normally urls ARE saved as
relative, which is what I want, but I dont see where this is confugured,
so I cant see where to change it back t default behavior. I wonder if
this is a glitch with tinyrte?

any help much appreciated,
thanks in advance,
Andrew Davis