[TYPO3-RTE] Drop Down with my own heading names and styles.

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Tue Oct 16 07:50:28 CEST 2007

ries van Twisk a écrit :
> Hey Guys,
>
> standard RTE shows me a drop-down with "Heading 1" "Heading 2" etc etc.
>
> Now I want to rename this to other names and add headings with my own
> classes.
>
> I have read the manual and I do see classes variables,
> but I cannot seem to figure out how that works.
>
> So now I want to have a drop down for example
>
> blue
> red
> green
>
> That can created tags like this:
> <h1 class="redclass">text</h1>
> <h1 class="blueclass">text</h1>
> <h2 class="greenclass">text</h2>
>

> Can anybody give an example how this works?

Hi Ries,

Using htmlArea RTE, you cannot currently define your labels for block
elements. But you can define labels for classes that can be applied to
block elements. You do so using the RTE.classes array of properties. You
may have a look at the Demo configuration of the RTE in which there are
a few examples of such configuration. You may set the Demo configuration
using the page of htmlArea RTE in the Extension Manager.