[TYPO3-RTE] Editforms on-page: - SOLVED

Stanislas Rolland stanislas.rolland at fructifor.ca
Tue Oct 16 07:36:49 CEST 2007

Tapio Markula a écrit :

>> I found the problem:
>>
>> I compared JavaScripts - for some reason Typo3 generates parts of
>> JavaScript incorrectly in frontend.
>> Frontend rendering seems to parse the Javascript - and cause
>> JavaScript syntax error here
>>
>>                                 if (node.nodeName.toLowerCase() == "a"
>> && tinyMCE.getAttrib(node, "href") != "") {
>>                                     curr=tinyMCE.getAttrib(node, "href");
>>                                     if(curr.indexOf('?id=')<0)
>> ifcurrindexof="" mailto:="">-1) {
>>                                             act="mail";
>>                                         }
>> Should be
>>
>>                                     if(curr.indexOf("?id=")<0) {
>>                                         if(curr.indexOf("mailto:")>-1) {
>>                                             act="mail";
>>                                         }
>> Well because of invalid JavaScript JS Interpreter can't handle the JS
>>

> Solved:
>
> the JS had apparently some whitespace handling problem - maybe some
> Linux tool causes instead of normal whitespace hidden  weird code. I
> rewrite some code and I took off all whitspace

Hi Tapio,

I would suspect that this corrupted JavaScript is due to the use of
config.xhtml_cleaning in the TS template of the page. This is an
experimental feature...

See also a patch provided in the bugtracker for another issue regarding
Editforms on page, specific to htmlArea RTE:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6340