[TYPO3-RTE] New classes not available in RTE selection list

Errol Saldanha errol.saldanha at muscle.ca
Thu Nov 15 18:58:39 CET 2007

Hello RTE newsgroup,

Two days ago, I set up RTE.default in page tsconfig to reference my own
css file. I specified attributes contentCSS,classesTable and classesTD.
This worked as I was able to select my custom classes in the editor.

Today, I added more classes to the css file and made the corresponding
additions to tsconfig attributes classesTable and classesTD. I verified
that the names used in tsconfig were in the css file. I've cleared every
cache I can find and yet the dropdown lists in the editor do not show
the new classes.

Can someone assist me in solving this problem

Thank You

Errol Saldanha