[TYPO3-RTE] RTE doesn't work

Sönke Hartung-Rey typo3 at soenke-hartung.de
Tue Nov 13 16:55:19 CET 2007

Stanislas Rolland wrote:

> Sönke Hartung-Rey a écrit :
>>
>> How can I figure out why RTE won't work?
>>

> What value do you have in UserTSConfig for
>
> setup.default.edit_RTE ?

I don't have configured anything in UserTSConfig. Is this needed?

At present I only have one admin-user (me). Now it's working in Firefox
4.1.3, but I don't know if it has worked before my change in UserTSConfig.

But I figured out, where the problem is: Konqueror

In Konqueror 3.5.7-72.2 RTE isn't shown. There is no "Edit in RTE"-Button
and RTE don't get loaded when I try to edit Pagecontent.

Is this a known Problem?