[TYPO3-RTE] define the height of RTE in a flexform

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Wed May 30 13:34:31 CEST 2007

Hi,

How can I define the height of the RTE editor in my flexform ? The
default height is "380px" which is not enough for me. Is there some
magic Typoscript ?

My flexform looks like this :

<textContent>
	<TCEforms>
	<config>
		<type>text</type>
	</config>
		<defaultExtras>richtext[*]:rte_transform[mode=ts_css]</defaultExtras>
	</TCEforms>
</textContent>

It seems there the possibility to play with the "RTEWrapStyle" property
but how ?

$this->RTEObj->RTEWrapStyle = 'some css style'

Do I have to write my own function that draw the RTE like I would like ?
something like this :

<textContent>
	<TCEforms>
		<form_type>user</form_type>
			<userFunc>tx_ecobox_rte->drawRTE</userFunc>
	</TCEforms>
</textContent>