[TYPO3-RTE] Internal links in htmlarea

Greg Coram greg at thebegavalley.org.au
Tue May 15 02:09:50 CEST 2007

Livius,

Im working on the same problem at present. You can set the access
permission on all pages for /everybody/ to /show page /and set a base db
mount for all users/,/ this enables users cross link.
However this also allows users to see records on other users pages in
the backend list view that you may not wish them to. For instance the
records of a page with front end access restricted may become accessible
via the /info /icon in list view.
Im hoping that finding some config to remove the info icon, will give
adequate security and allow cross linking.

greg coram