[TYPO3-RTE] trouble loading after Update to FF 2.0.0.3

Paul Hansen paul at ecopixel.com
Mon Mar 26 14:29:48 CEST 2007

Florian Seirer wrote:
> Vlatko Surlan schrieb:
>> Here might be a solution but it is in german:
>> http://www.typo3forum.net/forum/typo3-4-x-rich-text-editor/20080-patch-rte-unter-forefox-2-0-0-3-a.html
>>

>> Someone please translate it for the rest of us and post it here.
>
> There's a link to a patched version of rtehtmlarea (1.5.1dev).
> http://www.typo3forum.net/forum/attachments/typo3-4-x-rich-text-editor/626d1174650236-patch-rte-unter-forefox-2-0-0-3-t3x_rtehtmlarea-1_5_1dev-z-200703231231.t3x
>

> I haven't tested it though. :-\

See this bug report:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5266

I've briefly tested this patched 1.4.3 version on a 4.0.x install of
TYPO3. I'm sure I'll hear from the content editor if it doesn't work.

I've also tested the patched 1.5.1dev version on 4.1, and I'll be using
that RTE a lot in the next couple of days. It seems fine.

It's great to see the fast response on this issue!

Take care,
Paul