[TYPO3-RTE] trouble loading after Update to FF 2.0.0.3

Rakowski Tomasz raczek at open.infi.pl
Thu Mar 22 13:14:39 CET 2007

Rakowski Tomasz napisał(a):
> Piotr Burda napisał(a):
>> Peter Niederlag napisał(a):
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> we are currently experiencing problems loading the RTE in FF 2.0.0.3.
>>> :-<
>>>
>>> I added a note to this bugreport:
>>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4870
>>>
>>> If anybody is expereinecing the same problem or even better has some
>>> good ideas for improvements/fixes: wouldbenice.org. ;)
>>>

>> i`ve same problem typo3 4,1 and FF 2.0.3, RTE does`t load
>>
>> Piotr Burda
>> Narty.pl
>
> I have the same problem with TYPO3 3.8 and 4.0.4. RTE doesn't load.
> https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=htmlarea
>
> Tomasz Rakowski

http://www.dynarch.com/projects/htmlarea/

"With regrets, we have to inform you that we no longer actively maintain
HTMLArea*. We're sorry to say this, because HTMLArea was once The
Web-Based Editor, but we have a few good reasons to drop it: [1] the
code is really old—I improved my coding style a lot in the past few
years, [2] it is huge, [3] it no longer generates revenue but [4]
generates a lot of support requests, [5] we can't use the name any
longer (as requested by InteractiveTools)."