[TYPO3-RTE] adding new headline types with classes

Sacha Vorbeck Vorbeck at moduleBox.com
Sun Jun 17 12:16:38 CEST 2007

Hi Alex,

> has anybody some experience in achieving this requirement,

sorry, no but I think it would be great if there would be an optional
"use lib.stdheader and/or TCEFORM.tt_content.header_layout config for
RTE headlines" flag somewhere.

or could tell
> me if searchengines thread <h1><span class="blue">my text</span></h1>
> the same as the above mentioned combination?

yes, that shouldn`t make a difference. But you should consider that
Google doesn`t seem to like h1 that much any more:
http://www.sistrix.com/news/613-ranking-faktoren-h1-bis-h6-im-detail.html
(sorry german only)

--
Ciao,