[TYPO3-RTE] togglehtml button.... what is the string key to show?

Andrew Davis andrew at avagraphique.com
Wed Jul 11 20:12:30 CEST 2007

Hi I am trying to customize which buttons are shown in the htmlarea rte

i am using firefox/mac 2.0.0.3

in page tsconfig i put

RTE.default.toolbarOrder = blockstylelabel, blockstyle, space, bold,
italic, space, link, space, removeformat

RTE.default.showButtons = blockstylelabel, blockstyle, bold, italic,
link, removeformat

which is great but I want to also include the "Toggle HTML" button that
normally appears in the rte. In the Manual for htmlarea, i dont see any
string ket for this item and cant figure out what it is.

can anyone help?! thanks!!

Andrew