[TYPO3-RTE] disable accessibility icons in 1.2.0

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Sat Feb 17 15:37:14 CET 2007

Hi Stig,

Stanislas is not developing at the moment. Patrick Broens has committed changes
for links before or after already, but the changes have not been merged yet as
no other dev has approved it yet. There is also a new set of icons you can use
that are more clear than the ones there are available now. I do not think it
will take long before it is approved.

gRTz

ben

--