[TYPO3-RTE] Disable borders and provide custom classes to tables

Adriano Bonat adrianob at gmail.com
Mon Aug 20 23:38:35 CEST 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to change some behaviors of the RTE, and then I put on the
Template setup the following code:

RTE.default.disableBordersFieldsetInTableOperations = 1
RTE.classes {
  mainBodyText {
    name = Body Text (Primary)
    value = font:bold; color:blue;
  }
}

then I saved, and went to the Page module to edit the text in RTE, but
when I insert a table, the configs for border are there yet.

What I'm doing wrong, since I already did research and everybody uses
like code above, how can I disable the borders config, and also
provide some custom classes to tables?

Thanks,
-Adriano