[TYPO3-RTE] RTE has no scollbars anymore

Patrick Schuster pschuster at n-o-g.de
Mon Apr 30 12:33:58 CEST 2007

Hi there,

I have discovered a crazy problem here with my RTE.
There is no scrollbar anymore although the content is much more that
textarea.
This occured after the FF 2.0.0.3 problem has solved by me (had to
switch to the latest build-in RTE in 4.1.1).

I have tested all available options:

- Installing the latest versions of RTE over TER
- Installing the build in versions in 4.0.6 and 4.1.1
- cleaning typo3temp completely during the tests

Tested in FF and IE7 I have no scollbars anymore

If there is no solution for this for any error, is there a way to force
the scrollbars anyway? Tried it with something like
mainStyleOverride  ( body {overflow:scroll;} ) but had no chance...

Thanks a lot,
Patrick