[TYPO3-RTE] Strange version numbering. Is it only the numbering or is there more . . .

Daniel Doesburg daniel at typo3-nl.eu
Tue Apr 10 13:45:28 CEST 2007

Hi Peter,

I'm not such a barefoot unix freak.
And, the tarfile version is on a remote unix(alike) server and the
zipfile version is on my local Windows PC.
So the only thing I saw was the difference between the version numbers
It is not so important for me but it puzzled me a little.
And, maybe there is someone who knows the answer.

Regards,

Daniel Doesburg