[TYPO3-RTE] how to keep a custom class on a blockquote tag?

Tue Apr 3 00:02:31 CEST 2007

Looking at page info, I see some RTE.config.tt_content configs, so I
tried unsetting them, but there was no change in behavior.

Also searched for "protect" and "preserve" when viewing page info.  I
unset keepNonMatchedTags.  no change.

I've also tried enabling demo mode in the extension manager, but no
change to this problem still.

It's as if blockquote is hard-wired to not allow any attributes.

-david