[TYPO3-RTE] Heavy Crash with Firefox

Simon Harhues Simon.Harhues at muenster.de
Wed Sep 27 23:51:00 CEST 2006

Hello,

it seems to be a bug, either in FF or in rtehtmlarea. In the german ng
(starting at 18.09.2006) are lots of postings from users who have got
the same problem. See also at the typo3-bugtracker:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4238
But the problem causing this trouble still seems not to be clear and
also not "the" working solution to fix it is out.

No fix, but some information,
Simon