[TYPO3-RTE] blockquote inline style

Steffen Kamper steffen at dislabs.de
Tue Sep 12 17:01:05 CEST 2006

Hi,

sometimes rte-configuration is like a nightmare, the 4 parsers and
additional settings in TS - i get loosed !

After long time with enabling "cite" there is a new problem I don't
understand.
In my page there is

in rte it is without.
In the manual there is a remark with mainStyleOverride. The default is
without inline-style. Cause in rte it is correct i think it depends on any
other setting.

To enable cite I had to set:
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.denyTags =
tt_content.text.20.parseFunc.allowTags = *

What can I do to prevent the inline-style from blockquote ?

thx, Steffen