[TYPO3-RTE] Newbie help needed for RTE; not seeing my styles

Peter Chodyra info at twojadmin.pl
Tue Oct 31 21:20:43 CET 2006

Hi Jonathan,

Did you ever figure this out?

I have an even simpler problem as a newb. After installing the extension, I
have edited the SETUP for the ROOT page and instered what was recomended in
the documentation - and nothing. When I go to editing text in a content
element I still see the old RTE options :(

Any help would be appreciated, may be our problems are related.

P.
news:mailman.1.1157570705.26784.typo3-project-rte at lists.netfielders.de...