[TYPO3-RTE] rtehtmlarea - is this possible?!?

Ronald McDonald rondon at iname.com
Wed Oct 18 13:38:14 CEST 2006

Hi all,

I am using the rtehtmlarea. I read the complete documentation, but I did not
find what I was searching for.
Maybe the experienced folks have done that before...
=)

I am wondering if I can use the rte in a way, that when I open a new
contentelement, that prewritten text is there, when I open new content
element?

Understand?

OK I will explain it in another way.
 Lets say, I have some predefined text has to be in all text
contentelements.
So I do not want to type the text all the time the same....
I would like to prefer, that the text is in the RTE when opnening a new
contentelement using rte.

Is it possible to configure rtehtmlarea this way?

Thanks