[TYPO3-RTE] DAM Image Flags

Guido tum Suden visitor247 at gmx.net
Wed Nov 1 21:20:36 CET 2006

Already found something myself in rte Page TS Config but I'm not sure
where and how I have to put this:

blindImageOptions  |  list of strings  |  List of tab items in the
image selector to remove. Key list is magic,plain,dragdrop

This is in the table labeled:

[page:RTE]
RTE interface configuration properties:
These properties may be set for each RTE interface configuration object.

Can someone please tell me where to write what?

Guido