[TYPO3-RTE] Vertical align for complete tables

Joerg Wagner jwagner at digilog.de
Tue May 30 08:34:15 CEST 2006

Hi all, hi Stanislas,

using  "disableAlignmentFieldsetInTableOperations = 1"  I get selection
options for horizontal and vertical alignment of table cell content.
These options are enabled on cell, row and table-level.

Problem is that they have no effect on table level because adding
'style="vertical-align:top;" to a table does not change the cells, this must
be done on row (tr) or cell (td) level. Having this option on table level
will thus surely confuse my users - they will use it, it will not work, then
they will call me and complain.  :(

Question:  Is there any way to activate the AlginmentFieldsets ONLY for rows
and cells and NOT for complete tables?

Many thanks for your help!!!
--
Jörg Wagner